Want to go to school looking polished and professional, but don’t want the hassle of heels or you are too young to wear heels? Wearing oxfords is back in style with dresses or pants making a casual outfit look polished. Personally I adore wearing oxford simply because they are comfortable and who doesn’t like a pair of shoes that doesn’t leave your legs hurting for the rest of the day. The oxford style paired with dresses is a fun way to dress up the outfit. Jeans and a tee can be worn with a blazer and oxford to look more professional. Personally I just love flats and the English vibe that oxford give an outfit makes it even cuter. The price for oxfords can start at $20. Forever 21 carries some flats that cost around $20- $24.80 (only in selected forever 21 stores or online). If you want to splurge on some great oxford flats that will last you and may be real leather Steve Madden ($69.95-79.95) and Boutique 9 (around $90) have some great quality oxfords.
Personally I do agree high heels make everything look cuter and fashionable. If you want to wear high heels, but you don’t want to miss the oxford style shoes. Some high heels are inspired with this look. Nine west ($39.99), and Steve Madden.
Celebrities caught wearing oxfords :
OMG. I've been wanting a pair of Oxfords since the day I was born. I was destined to own a pair! And yet, I still don't, haha. I was going to get ones from F21 but shoes form there are notorious for breaking apart. I've decided to splurge on Oxfords and I'm still searching for the perfect pair. I want high heeled ones too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for commenting and following my blog, love!
Love & Labels
I am so excited after seeing your blog.Pair of Oxfords seems very trendy and perfect look. I have recently purchased oxford flats.Very soon , I will purchase high heeled one also.
ReplyDeleteThank You.
Onlineshoppingstore
http://www.theonlineshoppingstore.com